Are you an inbound marketer looking for a place to thrive and grow as a leader? Are you a creative thinker willing to take the initiative to grow a marketing department? Do you love teaching? Castle Media Group, LLC, is a budding media start-up looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our fun, family-style team. We specialize in custom WordPress sites, landing pages, and Facebook advertising. We work primarily with churches, non-profits, authors and small businesses.
Primary Job Functions:
- Coach clients with regards to social media, including how to:
- create social media goals for business
- identify the business’s target audience
- leverage Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn for business
- blog for business
- interpret Google Analytics
- increase traffic to their website through inbound marketing
- increase search engine optimization
- Plan and execute an inbound marketing strategy for Castle Media Group, including:
- posting to Twitter & Facebook
- managing Facebook Ad Campaigns
- coming up with new and exciting ideas
- Woo new leads into new clients
- Consult with prospective clients about buying services from Castle Media Group
- Follow up on leads that come in via the website or social media
Primary Job Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of inbound marketing
- In-depth use of Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- Maintains a blog/website
- Implements current SEO guidelines on blog/website
- Keeps up-to-date with social media functions and trends
- Ability to turn strategic thinking into strategic action steps
- Excellent teaching skills over the phone and in person
- Have a can-do, positive attitude
- Be willing to learn new skills and be mentored
- Love reading!
- Bonus: Know WordPress.
- Double Bonus: Seth Godin Fan.
- Triple Bonus: Know PHP or WordPress.
- Uber Bonus: Experience working with authors and non-profits.
This is a full-time position in our Austin-based office. Compensation is based on experience and samples.
If you are interested, please email your resume, written or video cover letter and 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.